The new range of decorative Fasara™ window films has been released by 3M. There are some exciting new designs to compliment the current range and takes the range to 50 plus designs. More gradient designs (fading from 100% opacity to transparent) have been added as well prism like designs in shades of black and silver plus a linen cloth like pattern.
3M Fasara™ films are used for interior design on window panes and glass partitions. Light is dispersed softly, rendering a high-class, tranquil atmosphere. The 40 plus designs and patterns are another solution for any corporate, retail or residential environment.
Fasara™ is a product from Japan which combines eastern design traditions with today’s technology to offer innovative new ways to manage spaces. Applied to glass Fasara™ films can create a serene etched-glass appearance, or create the appearance reminiscent of the rice paper partitions used in Japanese culture to divide interior spaces. At a fraction of the cost of etched-glass, Fasara™ films are perfectly suited for interior glass partitions or the inside surface of exterior windows. Available in several textures which can be cut for custom designs, Fasara™ films can be used to create a more private atmosphere or a more dynamic aesthetic.
Convenient application and care
Fasara™ Interior Design Films are installed by trained 3M professionals. Once applied, the films function as permanent solutions, but can easily be removed as needs or styles change. Warranty is up to 5 years when installed by an approved installer.
- Great for architectural and design innovation
- Adds levels of privacy or hides away poor aspects
- Uses can be decorative such as the unique rice paper designs (Sagano and Yamato)
- Certain films emulate etched or sand blasted glass (Oslo and Lausanne)
- Reduces fade on fabrics and carpets- all films block up to 99% UV
- Improved personal safety from broken or flying glass
- Easy to clean
- Can be removed when required